Be a Supporter!

Follow Freelance-Magician

AIM
agak3

TSAH2 TSAH2

A flash that could've had so much potential...

If it wasn't for legendary Frog, and his failure of a flash. Well, let's start with the better points of the flash, shall we?

I thought the other flashes were done quite well, like the super flash bros, as they had some great graphics, and at a high frame-rate. It had some nice voice acting in it as well, and did make me snicker a little in certain parts. I also liked the last two parts of the collab, as the animation was solid, and the jokes weren't too bad.

MetalMaverick's flash was pretty average. I am quite used to the whole big head thing you use in all your flashes, so it wasn't too much of a problem for me. I did, however, think you could've done a much better job with the jokes and the plot, you could've stuck to more of a halo theme, then what you had.

Now, on to LegendaryFrog's flash. Your animation was mediocre at best, after making flash for as long as you have, your graphics haven't improved since early 2004. Besides that, your horrible voice acting speaks for itself, I cannot imagine how many people turned their volume down after hearing it for the first time. Now, this flash was LONG, especially for a collab, it was too long. I found myself going to the bathroom to get away from this crap, and it was still going. Well, I understand a flash doesn't need good graphics to be funny, but your jokes were just pitiful. From a crying grunt to an awards ceremony? You gotta be kidding me.

Overall, you guys did a pretty swell job, except for that one person I don't feel like mentioning again. Also, I don't think you should've spoiled the whole game, as you did. Oh well, I hope this review was helpful.

3/5

Evil Nick's Phoenix Wrong Evil Nick's Phoenix Wrong

AshfordPride's gonna be pissed off =P

~The good~

You had some great sprite work in this that matches or exceeds Ashford's flashes, which is hard to believe as he has the 5th best batting average on newgrounds, and you make a flash like this, shows how mediocre and easy to make his work is. Well, you used some funny clips, and the graphics went pretty good with it, like the lip syncing.

~The bad~

I guess this really just isn't too original, I thing you copied AshfordPride a little too much. Also, I think you could've used some clips that a lot of people would be familiar with, so people can relate to it, because the first couple of clips I didn't really understand myself. Also, you might wanna make a bigger file size for you next flash.

Overall, this is a great Phoenix Wright parody, and might just be better then Ashford's work. Hope to see a more original sequel from you, as you have potential. I hope this review was helpful!

Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 50 Adolf Hitler: ATWI80D 50

Awesome

~The good~

Ah, so now he has made his way to Asia. Well, this was quite an episode, in which you have stated what really happened with this and Dfox, and how Hitler is getting back into his adventure. Touche, Afro_Stud, touche. Well, this episode was good, I liked the background and he was holding some interesting and obvious things, so us viewers do not have to guess as to what they are.

~The bad~

Don't see what a big mac(?) has to do with. Other then that, nothing that hasn't been said. I don't want to say it's repeatative either, as I'm enjoying it so much, but something a little bit new might be nice...

Overall, this was a great episode in the series, but I don't think it was the best "come-back-from-the-grave" episode. I hope this review was helpful!

AfroUnderscoreStud responds:

It was a Ramly Burger. Try one today!

Psychic Predictions Psychic Predictions

a little gadget that serves little purpose

This just seems to be as a useless little flash that's just as dumb as a real "magic" 8-ball, and will only appeal to the really superstitious, and I mean REALLY superstitious. This game couldnt fool a monkey. It has mediocre photoshopped graphics, annoying sound and little interactivity.

I would give this one a pass.

NG Review Game #2 NG Review Game #2

Okay

Well there is room for improvement:
the graphics could be better, you should work on them
I liked the style, I think with a better pratise you'll soon make it.
I liked the music loop you used, however, I noticed the voice is really out of sync, you should fix it.

Little-Rena responds:

Ummm, I didn't make some of the flash, they where suppost to be pritty balanced for what you would see on an adverage day. Any mistakes with voice sync you see whould have been intentional.

Game of Disorientation Game of Disorientation

I had fun with this game...

~The good~

I liked the graphics in this a lot, they were quite simplistic, what with the white background and all, but also had a lot of detail in them at the same time. There were some very challenging levels, and no two levels were the same. The sound was pretty well done too, and the little quotes on the bottom of the screen were always fun to read for a laugh.

~The Bad~

Well, it was fun and all, but it was just too short, about 8 levels is all that I remember, and it really isn't challenging to beat. Especially since you cannot actually lose. Also, you should've put more stuff in it to make it more challenging, like the picture images on the last level were kind of stupid in my opinion.

Overall, this was a very original and interesting game, and I really had some fun with it, though I think it could've been longer and had more challenges. I hope this review was helpful!

Clubbin All Night Long Clubbin All Night Long

very well-made

A very catchy and fast-paced beat. It was quite diverse, you used many different instruments to make a short-but-sweet techno loop. My only advice is to make it longer and a lot faster, people love fast techno beats.

RRC

Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix Goin' Down to Newgrounds Vmix

Gotta review the classics....

This is one awesome audio, that has spawned tons of flashes about it, you can really see this being animated in many ways. Well, it was original, not too many bluegrass tunes, not to mention of this quality and very original lyrics. It was also very clear and it was diverse enough, as all you really need is a guitar and a nice Southern voice, for a bluegrass flash.

Overall, a classic that has spawned so many newgrounds flashes. Trully an audio for newgrounds. I hope this review was helpful!

5/5

-(Move Your Feet)- -(Move Your Feet)-

I liked it...

I enjoyed this audio, it seems like it would be suitable for a video game-type flash. The biggest problem is the size of it, it is way too short, and you can tell when it loops, so there's a sudden pause, which is visible and could get annoying. There is enough diversity and the clarity was great too.

Overall, an enjoyable video-game audio, but it's a little too short. I hope this review was helpful!

3/5

Gamexprt1 responds:

Well I didn notice the little sudden pause. But if any one downloads it they can just cut the little pause off the end easily with Audacity.